Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!

Feb. snow right here in Central Tx. They predicted 4~6 inches. Don't think we got that much, but it snowed all day and it was just beautiful!!!
The family! All of the little neighborhood kiddos had a ball this afternoon!
The little girls didn't last very long....they got too cold!
The snow didn't keep the Mafia away!
Building a snowman with Dad!
A real snowman lesson!
My husband grew up in Virginia where they get lots of snow!
He's an old pro!!!
Pey.....
and his snow angel!!!
Cool!!!
Even Texas kids know how to make snow angels!!!
What a fun day, BUT what a mess!!!!!!!!
I need a MUD room!!!!
Snow is fun to play in afew times a year, but I don't think I could ever live in it day after day!!!
My windshield wipers even stopped working for me today due to the snow falling off the top of my car!!! What a pain in the booty!!
No school tomorrow until 10 AM!!! Yippeeee!!!!
(YES, I know that this is my 3rd post of the day!!!! I didn't work today!!! ha!!)

3 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

i have loved all of your posts today. i miss you! did u get my phone message and email. looks like u have been busy enjoying the snow today. love u!

Jana Corley said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! My kids enjoyed it too, but Mike wouldn't venture out into it! He spent a week in Nebraska in December and says he has had enough snow for a lifetime!

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

its offical....you are the cutest thang since sliced bread. amen.