Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Bye For Now.....



Today....I moved my flippin closet!!!!
I took 6 bags to the SonShine Center!
I may be running around naked now!
I had to part with clothes I've had for 20 yrs.
I promise I'm not a "hoarder"!
Yes....we have toilets on the back porch!

and yes!!! We had our fridge on the back porch!!!


I have to say "GOOD BYE" for now....or until my ATT man hooks me back up!!!
I don't know what I'm gonna do without my puter for afew weeks.....sniff, sniff!!!!
(Maybe I'll get something done!!)
I don't have many clothes, but I do have something to put on!
I do have a toilet on the porch, but I have a new potty inside!
I do have a fridge on the porch, but it works and has food in it!!!
I've been really tired, overwhelmed and grouchy!!!
Moving into a house that is TOTALLY under construction is HARD!!!!
When I get really down and depressed....I visit Heather!!!
"God is so good. God is so good. God is so good.....he's so good to me!"

0 comments: