Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A sweet reunion!

Miss you Bro. John!


My kiddos with my friends kiddos.....exchanging emails! So cute!
The best Sunday School teacher ever!!!



I would like for you to meet a dear friend!!! This was one of my very best friends in the 6th, 7th and 8th grades....before boys!!!! Those were the BEST years for me!!! Pam and I loved sleep overs, Puffalumps, Whitney Houston and The Bodyguard!!!! Go 80's!!!! We wrapped afew houses and watched Top Gun afew times too! We promised to go to New York together in 1999 for New Years!!!! Ha! 1999 use to seem so far away and now it's 2009! How time flies!! Pam and I went to the same church growing up. We were there every time the doors were open! Those were the "good ol days"! We have not seen eachother in 17-18 yrs.! Our church had a 30 yr. reunion~homecoming! It was great to see everyone all grown up with families of their own! The first thing Pam said to me was....."I've been reading your blog for 3 months! I found it when I googled something!" WEIRD!!!!
So, everyone say "HI" to PAM!!!!!
This reunion was so wonderful! I can't even imagine the reunion in Heaven we will have one day!