Wednesday, June 1, 2011

*PROJECTS*

I have a MILLION projects that I would like to do this summer!

I got started yesterday!

I found these frames in the shed/shop/barn when we moved in the fall!

I wish I had a true "before" pic, but my husband didn't wait for me to take a pic.

They had ugly pics in they, BUT I love the frames!

There are 2 of them and I have BIG plans for them!


So much character and detail!
I didn't take a pic of me painting! Oops!
I would've spray painted, but I already had fun paint. So....I used what I had!
I went to the hardware store and bought some screen for $1.45.
We stapled the screen to the back of the frame!
I used these little babies for hooks!!!!

and TA~DA!!!!!!!
My new jewelry frame!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
It adds lots of character to my room!
Everything is organized and right where I can see it!
Now....onto my next project!
Working on my room this week!

3 comments:

Jana Corley said...

Cute!!!! Those frames are pretty cool!

Lisa Mae said...

darling carrie! just darling!

Jeri Kleiber said...

You should have your own TV show. You are so talented!