Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tips for the American Cancer Society....



I would like to say a BIG "Thank You" to Legend's Steakhouse and The Hull Family for allowing us to wait tables for tips last night! All of the tips earned will go to the American Cancer Society!!! It was a great evening! I haven't waited tables in 18 yrs., but it came back to me!!! ha!!! Thanks to those in our community who came out and supported us! We couldn't have done it without your generosity!!! Thanks to those of you on my team who found time in your busy schedules to serve others!!! I appreciate you and your dedication! If you haven't had the chance to make a donation....it's NOT too late!!! Relay For Life is this Fri. May 21 and we will be taking donations until 2:00 am!!! It's going to take all of us to fight this horrible disease! No donation is too small!!!

1 comments:

Cherie said...

This was great, glad we were able to do this. I hate this disease and what it does! As you know they buried my grandma Monday who died from liver cancer and now my grandpa who also has cancer is w/o his life long partner. The good news because of things like relay for life,raising money-The American Cancer Society can help with research,aiding families etc. And because we have come so far in research and cures they can treat my grandpa but my grandma they couldn't--that's the sad news. We need to keep this up, not just once a year. Cancer NEVER sleeps.....