Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy birthday Mom!!!

We took Mom to one of MY favorite places for HER B-day! Is that selfish? I hope not!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mom! Happy birthday to you!




All smiles ~ Macy, Major, Carrie and Coy! Can you tell we are related?



Nice bike Mom! and who is that HUNK with you?


Berryhill Baja Grill~ fish tacos~ a few rita's~laughter~family~friends~spa treatments~facials ~ waxing~ beautiful sunshine~ The Woodlands, Tx. ~ 3 birthday cakes... butter pecan rum, Italian creme, and angel food with strawberries~ tons of phone call~cards~pretty presents.... Sounds like a wonderful day, huh? Happy birthday Mom~ I love you!


1 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Happy Birthday to my precious Mom! I'm so very sad I missed out on all of the fun.