Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Preparing for Baby Cade

The super cute cupcake tree! Spring flowers! Wonderful gifts!!!
Family and friends!!!!

Beautiful Mom~to~be!!!!
Excited Mimi and Aunts!!!
My sister made Cade all kinds of goodies!

She is soooo creative!

Go Aunt Lisa!


Future OR baseball player! My fav! My brother grew up playing baseball!

Our family LOVES baseball!


Last weekend we had a little family baby shower!!!

My new nephew is due in just afew weeks....May 7th!

And we are soooo excited!

We are so thankful for the gift of LIFE!!!!!

We spent the day with our family and close friends!

We ate brunch. I made spinach quiche and bacon green chili quiche.

I have never made quiche before! I found these recipes and they are KEEPERS!!!!

You really need to try them! ;)

I can wait to meet....

Cade Hershal Miller!!!

0 comments: