Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Gardener....

My husband has a new hobby.
A hobby that will benefit our family!
I'm so excited!
It has rained ever since our garden went in and it's looking GREAT!!!
I know that some of you are pro gardeners, but this is new to us!
We live in a small town and many of you have HUGE, beautiful gardens!!!!
Don't make fun of us! We are beginners!
We have to start somewhere....right?!!!!
My boys are going to be sooooo EXCITED!!!!!
Onions, red onions, cabbage, red cabbage, brussel sprouts and collard greens !!!
I get soooo EXCITED just thinking about it!!!!!
We will add afew more rows when planting time comes around again!!!!

Look at our cute onions popping up!

I asked if I could take a picture of my garden boy and his garden. He said, "Absolutely not! I'm not going to look like a re~re with my little bitty garden!
Shhhh! Don't tell him!


It has NOT been a good day!
Don't you just love car trouble???
Especially on a car that you are getting ready to pay off that just has 55,000 miles on it???
I'm soooo discouraged!
T~Daddy and hubby pulled it to the mechanics!
Can't wait to see what the diagnosis is!
Thanks T~Daddy for having a servants heart! Thanks for being our adopted Dad.... or Big Brother! Thanks for always dropping everything and coming so willingly!
We appreciate you so much!
Hoping for a better day tomorrow!
I'm tired of this rollercoaster ride and ready for a walk in the park!!!!
HA!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh gosh, hope the car issues work out. The garden looks good!

Lisa Mae said...

auburn, gardening looks good on you!